Become a member
You are welcome to be a friend of Kx or a family member.
Friends access our resources on an as needed basis and the relationship is primarily transactional.
Family churches recognise that they want to be more connected through deeper relationships and part of a shared journey. More details on how to become a family member church are available from the Kx office.
When your church becomes a Kx family church member, you connect to:
- A network of senior leaders who can learn from and support each other on the journey
- A family of churches of all denominations (and none) who connect around shared vision and values
- A place of innovation and shared learning, to get the breakthroughs we are all believing God for
- A resource for coaching leaders, and training churches in mission and discipleship
- A catalyst for town / city reaching and transformation, for church planting, intern training (through FORM), and prophetic training (through Accessible Prophesy)
- A decentralised network with local hubs taking the lead in their geographical areas
To explore this further and talk to Nic Harding who leads Kairos Connexion, please make contact here.
what we provide
Opportunities to spend the day together in worship, prayer, teaching and reflection time, in order to encourage and support each other in the different churches and contexts God has placed us.
Consultancy is offered bespoke to each leader and local context. In a Kx Coaching Huddle you will invest in tools, practices and skills for imitating the life and ministry of Jesus.
A unique opportunity to engage with inspiring training, personal life changing revelation, and a journey of discovery for your church as it seeks to discover the ways of Jesus in mission, discipleship and shared-life communities.