A 2-day Community of Practice for experienced practitioners, church leaders and their teams with teaching, dialogue and reflections from the Kairos Connexion team.
At last year’s CoP we had excellent input from Alan Hirsch on mDNA and APEST /5fold ministry. As a movement we have been strong in the apostolic, are growing in the prophetic, but need to gain more understanding of how to raise and release the evangelists. The APE gifts are crucial to getting the breakthrough in planting, pioneering, and propagating gospel communities.
We hope to answer the following questions:
* How do we identify and release the evangelist?
* How do we help evangelists play their part in pioneering teams?
* How does the Apostolic, Prophetic and Evangelist work together?
* How do we move from maintenance to multiplication of gospel communities? How does social space help us to do this?
* How does pioneering and planting new expressions of church give life to the whole body?
* Kairos Connexion Family Church teams
* Church leadership teams who have been part of a 3DM or Kx Learning Community/Community of Practice
* Experienced practitioners and their teams who are leading out of the values of missional discipleship within the UK
We recommend that you bring a team of between 3-6 people although there is no upper limit. As a family of churches we are passionate about investing in the next generation, all teams are encouraged to bring with them associate and younger leaders to this year’s Community of Practice.
The CoP is being held at Network Church Sheffield at the Philadelphia Campus. We’ll start from 9:30am on Tuesday 12th February and finish by 4pm on Wednesday 13th February 2019. There will be an evening social event on Tuesday 12th February from 8pm.
Visit this page to book onto the Community of Practice.